June 07, 2012

Ochocinco Released By Pats

Damn, I still can't believe it. I mean, who could've saw this coming when New England bought in all those new veterans receivers?

Seriously, I don't think Ocho will be out of work for too long with OTAs going on now and training camp being right around the corner. The team that makes the most since for him services is the Dolphins (he's from here and they currently have a WR corps full of #2 receivers), but their front office is so incompetent, I doubt they make a move.

My Cowboys could use a third WR with Laurent Robinson gone, but the team I like to see him with most in the New York Jets. They need help at WR, they're rivals with the Pats, and they want attention almost as much as Chad. Rex Ryan and Ochocinco is a match made in Heaven! I swear, if the Jets sign him, I'm started a petition to force them to do HBO's Hard Knocks.

SOURCE