July 28, 2007

Fuck Kanye West!


First off I wanna say fuck Kanye West! In a recent interview with DJ Semtex in the UK, Kanye said if someone had beef with him he'd probably take them to Disney World or something because he doesn't do beef & I'm with you 100% brother, which is why I gotta say fuck you Kanye! We can exchange traveling arrangements later.

Anyway, later on in the interview (now keep in mind this is after saying he'll be the #1 artist in the world this time next year) Kanye said he'd rip any MC in the game. Nope, that's not even the crazy part! That comes right around the time he said:

"....discluding Wayne."

::falls out in disbelief just writing it::

Kanye Omari West, what the FUCK were you thinking????? As you can tell, I took this news pretty hard (no homo) I mean it was worse than seeing Beyonce attempt to "crank dat soulja boy" on Youtube (Yep, ripped my heart out even more than that). That's obviously an awfully bold statement to begin with, but the follow up is at least 599957436x more shocking, crazy, and quite frankly just flat out retarded! Lets see, you just said you could "rip" Jay-Z, Nas, Common, Andre 3000, Scarface, and Eminem (just to name a few) but not Lil Wayne?? That makes no sense whatsoever. I mean seriously, Lil Wayne??? "Sweeter than an Advil," Lil Wayne? "Bulletproof car got me feelin' like a turtle," Lil Wayne? "I'm runnin' this & I can jump the hurdles. I feel like I'm racing a bunch of little turtles. Keep a banadanna like a Ninja Turtle, I'm like a turtle when I sip the purple," Lil Wayne? [Insert other random nonsense punchline, I don't have time to go down the list.] This makes less sense than your Grammys outfit, or Yung Joc's haircut. This is like God saying, "yeah I'm good, but have you seen that nigga Allah lately?" Dammit Kanye, that's a definite DOWNGRADE! And to think, I put you #1 on my list of 'Hottest Rappers' over the god MC Jay-Z and this is how you repay me?? LOL. There's no way (in my best Katt Williams voice) he can't go down to at least #4 after this, if not off the list completely. Lil Wayne??? I still just can't believe it, our egomaniac isn't quite as confident as he once was...sad.

Oh yeah & don't think I forgot about you Lil Wayne dickriders who just became fans after "The Carter". I know you will say I'm "hating" on him, but seriously NOBODY can tell me Lil Wayne >> Kanye doesn't look, sound, or at least seem absolutely ridiculous. I mean of course you can't back any of it up, if you don't agree, seeing that you just started following his career 3 years ago & all. BUT if there was some slight chance you have followed his career from the beginning, like I have, how could you say the creator of "The College Dropout" & "Late Registration" is inferior to Lil Wayne? Lil Wayne people, we're talking about Lil Wayne! LOL.

0 comments: