January 14, 2012

NFL Winners & Losers: Divisional Round

It's that time again! Enjoy the podcast, it's a really good one.


For me, this was easily the hardest game to pick, great offense vs. great defense. I think New Orleans' offense is just a touch better than San Francisco's defense, and the weather won't be as much a factor as everyone thinks. Saints winners, 49ers losers.

Look at the picture above. Isn't that the saddest Tebow you've ever seen? Unfortunately, I have a feeling we'll see being a lot more Sad Tebowing after this game. Patriots winners, Broncos losers.

I'm glad the Texans got their first playoff win last week, but all good things must come to an end. Besides the fact the Ravens have won 15 of their last 16 games in Baltimore (including a 8-0 record at home this season), I just don't see rookie QB T.J. Yates going on the road and winning a playoff game. Ravens winners, Texans losers.

I'm almost 100% positive the Packers are going to win this game and you want to know why? Because waaaaay too many people think the Giants can/will win. Name me one other #1 overall seed that has been doubted as much as the defending Super Bowl champion Packers? You can't. Packers winners, Giants losers.

This Week: 2-2 (.500)
Playoff Record: 5-3 (.625)
Overall Record: 162-102 (.614)
Last Week: 3-1 (.750)
Regular Season Record: 157-99 (.613)