January 18, 2010

The Corey Holcomb Show Starts Tonight!

Corey Holcomb
Tonight will mark the beginning of The Corey Holcomb Show on the Foxxhole Radio (Sirius 106, XM 149). Corey announced he was getting his own show via Twitter back on the 8th, and tonight is the first night. I figured he was going to take over The Claudia Jordan Show's time slot because Claudia has about 62 different jobs right now and it only made sense. I'll be sad to see her show go because I listen to her show all the time (though I am happy that I don't have to hear Shelly Rio's annoying anymore).

Anyway, go ahead and mark your calendars, every Monday night at 11pm The Corey Holcomb Show will be broadcasting live. Can't wait to hear who he's gonna have on his show with him! I heard Rickey Smiley had to fire Darius Bradford so that might be a good place to start. Whatever, as long as Corey is gonna be there, I'm happy because that is one funny ass nigga.