January 22, 2010

Danger!: Mystikal Finally A Free Man

Mystikal
Finally, finally, FINALLY my nigga Mystikal is back on the streets...and I'm finally, finally, FINALLY writing about it lol.

As I've told y'all before, Mystikal was my favorite rapper for the longest, so you know I was amp'd when I first heard the news. My nig was locked up for 6 years on some foolishness! Whatever, I just can't wait to hear some new shit! A lot of things have changed since 2003 so I hope he can adapt. I know he has A LOT to say and I'm feeling like he's in the same mindset he was when he made Unpredictable.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, he did indeed cut off what was left of his braids lol. They were hanging on for dear life when he went in so it was only right he came out bald. Besides, do we really wanna hear any stories about how he had to sit between some dude's legs to get his hair braided?? Exactly.

Check out his first interview as a free man with Wild Wayne on Q93 in New Orleans courtesy of RapRadar.com.

SOURCE