March 08, 2010

T.I. - I'm Back

T.I. I'm Back
The King is back! Check the audio first if you haven't already (for whatever odd reason) before we get move forward.


What a way to return to the game, right?? I mean yeah, the beat sounds almost exactly like Young Jeezy's Crazy World, but as far as the lyrics go, Tip is snappin'! Then again, why wouldn't he be?? He's been in prison with nothing to do but chill, write, and beat off, it'd be more shocking if he came back wack.

Anyway, I wonder who he's talking about?? I don't really know many of the new young rappers of Atlanta (mainly because I respect my ears too much), but its definitely one of them. Well like Lil Duval said on Twitter, "a hit dog will holla," so as soon as someone takes offense, we'll know its probably them. Either that or Duval don't know either and is trying o divert that fact with clever sayings lol. Until we find out for sure, I'll be bumpin' this because it goes quite hard. Only time will tell if the rest will be as good. Fingers crossed.

(Side note: I've seen some people here and there talking about he took it back to the "old T.I." What?? I'm gonna have to question their fandom because this was definitely NOT the "old T.I." If you became a fan after 2004 then, yeah, I guess this would sound like the "old T.I.," but if you were fuckin' with him back at the start of the millennium then this is far from that. That rawness, that flow, that T.I. is never coming back, but this T.I. ain't bad either. Any T.I. is better than Urban Legend/T.I. Vs. T.I.P. T.I. though.)