December 28, 2010

L.A.M.E. Awards Postponement

The L.A.M.E. Awards
I know all 3 of you who have been waiting on the 2010 L.A.M.E. Awards are getting antsy, but I'm here to spread the sad news that it probably hope come until the top of 2011.

I know, I know, I wanted it to be done before Christmas, but it just didn't work out for me. First off, I offered a chance to hour more hours over the holiday season, and seeing how I just blew through $600 on my car in 3 days, I could use the money. The second issue is that my piece of shit Nikon now only shoots picture and video in a weird pink tint, despite hardly ever being used by anyone. That gave me the bright idea to switch formats from video to audio and doing the award show as podcast. Of course once I go to record it, I can't get my brand new computer to record shit without horrible feedback.

Long story short, I'm fuckin' up, and so is everything around me, and for that, I apologize. If I can't get the L.A.M.E. Awards podcast out by Monday January 3rd, I'll just type it up, and post it that way. I promised the 2011 L.A.M.E. Awards will run MUCH smoother.