December 15, 2010

This Week In Flops 12/14/10

Before I start, I want to remind everyone that a Michael Jackson album called Michael also dropped this week. I would've included it in today's proceedings, but I felt uncomfortable with putting the King Of Pop under the title "flop."

Aight, we have a lot of albums to get through again, so I'm gonna make these short and sweet.

Dirty Money
First up, the Last Train To Paris. If you're one of Diddy's 3,121,625 followers on Twitter, you're well aware this album is now in stores. Hopefully it's not all for nothing like Soulja Boy and his 2 million-plus followers last week. For Last Train To Paris, I'll say 115-140k.

R. Kelly
All I've been hearing is good things about this R. Kelly album. I guess he's done making foolish tracks like Real Talk, and got back to the real shit that made him who he is. Is all the acclaim coming too late to sway his first week numbers?? Possibly, but he's the R, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say 80-110k.

Ciara
Ciara is still the sexiest chick with no body in the world, and I'd still pick her #1 overall in the Sex Draft, but I'm not sure anybody is checking for this album. I hope they are because I like her, but I just don't feel it or see it. I'm gonna say it falls in the 30-60.

Tank
Good ol' Tank is back at them again, and I think he's good for 30-60k.

Kandi
I don't know much about this project, but a lot of people watch that show she's on, so I'll say 20-45.

Sheek Louch
Donnie! Def Jam let's another one go under the radar, I'll say 10-25k.