September 19, 2011

Ray J Claims He Punched Fabolous In Vegas


First and foremost, I gotta say this was hands down the funniest shit I've heard on the radio since The LOX were trying to get their publishing back from Diddy on Angie Martinez's show a few years ago. This nigga Ray J is pure comedy! My nigga Ray said he's gonna get a gay thug to rape Fab's bootyhole (no word on if Ray J plans to be in the room). LMAO! And did y'all hear him starting to get emotional around the 2:50 mark when he was talking about getting detained? Voice all cracking and shit. No disrespect to Kevin Hart, but Ray J is that nigga in this comedy right now. He's got the crown for at least today.

Okay, now back to the situation at hand. So all of this foolishness started when Fab tweeted about HBO showing Ray J singing One Wish at Floyd Mayweather's crib Friday night. Evidently Ray J felt some type of way about it and hit Fabolous in his face. When exactly did the alleged assault take place? Who knows.

Ray J talked about getting kicked out of the Palms (which is where Fabolous was performing last night) and getting "arrested," so that would lead me to believe it took place last night. BUT then Diddy's dinner party was Saturday night (okay, Sunday morning, whatever) after the Mayweather fight and both Fabolous and Kevin Hart tweeted about being with Ray J and him explaining what was up with him singing One Wish to Floyd.

I don't know, I'm completely lost in all of this. All I know is that Ray J speaking on the situation on the Breakfast Club was fucking hilarious. Of course all of this still doesn't get Ray J any respect or street cred (nigga you still Brandy's brother AND you almost cried during this interview lol) but who cares, I'm just in it for the laughs. 

Question: If Ray J really did swing on Fab, I wonder if he sucker punched him like his boy Mayweather did Victor Ortiz? I mean, I fuck with Floyd, and he was going to win the fight anyway, but y'all know damn well that knockout was some bullshit lol.

**UPDATE**
Fabolous has responded to Ray J on DJ Clue's show! Check it out!


Related:
Fabolous Responds To Ray J