September 03, 2011

T.I. Sent Back To Prison On Some Bullshit

As you all know, T.I. was released from federal penitentiary the other day, and yesterday was sent back for arriving to the halfway house in a luxury bus. That's right, not for smoking weed, not for selling drugs, not for shooting at anybody, but for arriving in a luxury bus. HOW IS THAT A CRIME?!?

Hands fucking down, this is biggest load of BULLSHIT I've ever heard anybody sent to prison for since Plax Burress was sentenced for shooting himself. And I'm not saying that because he's T.I. the famous rapper, I'm saying it because it doesn't make one ounce of sense.

Besides, this is lazy as FUCK! Remember back in the day when the Man at least had the decency to frame you before locking you up? No more. Now they're just saying "Fuck it, we want your ass in prison, so you're going to prison." All the way fucked up.