September 11, 2011

TM103 Gets Pushed Back Again

I guess the Real isn't back after all. I thought it was kinda odd he released a mixtape that close to his "release date"... well among other things like the album not even having a cover or tracklisting yet.

As of right now, there is no new release date scheduled, but seeing how Big K.R.I.T.'s album got pushed back to early 2012, I'm guessing the new date for TM103 will be in December. Hopefully Jeezy can build some actual buzz by then because while Jeezy fans are anticipating this album, I'm not sure how many others are. And if Def Jam can't even give solid release dates, I doubt there will be any massive marketing plan. Shit isn't looking great for Jeezy right now.

Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait and see what's up. The Real Is Back 2 will have to do for now.

SOURCE