March 22, 2011

This Week In Flops 3/22/11

F.A.M.E.
Busy week and first up we have Chris Brown's 2nd album post-Rihanna beat down, F.A.M.E. Earlier today Chrisqo had a meltdown of sorts at Good Morning America after being asked some light questions about Rihanna. Verdict: publicity stunt. You mean to tell me this nigga couldn't keep his cool after being asked some simple questions about his legal situation? I don't buy it.

Everybody who wasn't gonna buy the album really isn't now, but his fans that were on the fence probably will now because they're gonna allow themselves to be brainwash into think Chrisqo is being picked on. He effectively rallied the base, I can't be mad at that. It should be a good week for him because of this, so I'm guess he does between 150-200k first week.


Jennifer Hudson
Next up is Jennifer Hudson's I Remember Me. I can't lie, I don't know much about this album, but I still think it's gonna be good for at least 80,000. I'm gonna go with 80-110k.

W.A.R.
Pharoahe Monch's last album did about 12,000 first week in 2007, and I think W.A.R. will do about the same. I'm guessing 8-15k for Pharoahe.

Gucci Mane
I have no idea if this is an album or a mixtape, but there's a video out, so I'm just gonna treat it like am album. Whatever, no one cares, 5-15k.