March 08, 2011

Yung L.A. Gets Duck Tattoo Covered Up


Remember a couple weeks ago when your boy Yung L.A. got a duck tatted on his face? Well I guess he realized how retarded that was and now he got it "covered" with a big L.A. tattoo. Awesome.

This guy is really struggling in his post-rap career life. I mean, how is he supposed to get a job now? Last time I checked, nobody with a face tat ever bagged my groceries or wrapped my cheeseburger. You know you're losing when you can't get a job at McDonald's, even if you wanted one. Hell, if he kept the duck, maybe he could've got in an Aflac Insurance commercial or something. Now? Nothing.

Now the only 2 questions left unanswered is: 1) Why is this nigga still making auto-tune records in 2011 and 2) why is that record label's logo a duck? If you have an answer to either, please don't hesitate to hit me up. Thank you.