March 08, 2011

Young Money Releases Release Dates

Young Money Release Dates
Now, we all know Young Money is built on push backs, but recently they've come out with material. Of course, Drake and Nicki Minaj had to become 2 of the hottest artists in the world to get their albums out, but that's besides the point. What is the point you ask? Okay, okay, I don't really have one. In all honesty, I made this point to ask this one question:

How many of these 9 album will come out on the day it says on this paper?

My inner Hip-Hop Czar wants to say zero, but I'll be nice and say one. Can you guess which one I think will stick? No, go ahead, guess.

Well, if you guessed Birdman on July 5th, you're absolutely correct. And you know why? Because out of all the albums in Cash Money/Young Money history that have been pushed back, never once has one of them been Birdman's. I could be lying, but I can't think of one. Can you? I doubt it.

But yeah, all of these dates are subject to change (especially Bow Wow's, G. Malone's, Brisco's, and Lil Twist's), well, except for Baby's of course.