February 18, 2010

Get Him To The Greek Trailer


Remember when I told you this was on the horizon for this April, last April?? Probably not, that's why I'm providing this link.

Anyway, I'll be honest, this trailer was a bit disappointing to me. I was thinking Jonah Hill would be reprising his character from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" that was an Aldous Snow groupie. Nope, new character. In fact, in this spin-off, the only character to be carried over is Russell Brand as Aldous Snow. I'm not mad at that, but I had my hopes up for Jonah's old character as well. Oh well, I guess.

"Get Him To The Greek" in theaters this summer on June 4th.

(Side note: How bad is Diddy's comedic timing?? I mean shit! He may just be a terrible actor, but I'm gonna blame it on poor comedic timing right now. That shit was brutal lol.)