February 01, 2010

Jersey Shore Coming Back For A 2nd Season!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Yes! This is easily the best news I've heard all day! I remember reading on TMZ the other week that they were in negotiations for another season, but wanted more money. I guess MTV finally came to their senses and decided to come correct with the loot. And really, why shouldn't they?? In that same article it state members of "The Hills" are getting upwards of $100,000 a episode and there's no question "Jersey Shore" is more popular. Pay them real nigga guidos what you owe MTV!

I mean think about, not only was it the most watched show in MTV history, but they've made a huge imprint on all of our lives. Can anybody hear the word "situation" and not automatically think about The Situation?? I was watching "Spongebob" yesterday and Mr. Krabs told Spongebob, "we have a situation," and I couldn't help but laugh. And that's not it, I know I'm not the only 1 who says "bro" at the end of 70% of my sentence, or fist pumps whenever music comes on, bro. At this point we need "Jersey Shore," its apart of our lives!

Anyway, they didn't disclose how much each of them is gonna be making per show, but whatever it is, times that by 12 because that's how many new episodes we're getting! They're supposed to start filming this March and the episodes will air over the summer. There is also supposed to be a change of scenery for the guids. Cancun seems like a no-brainer, but I'm not sure they could all get passports lol. Whatever, it doesn't really matter where they are, if they're on TV, I'm watching!

SOURCE

(Side note: How impressed are you with the way Mike spoke in this interview?? He actually sounds like a pretty intelligent dude. Who knew??)