November 26, 2011

Are You My Daddy?: Erik Spoelstra & KFC Cheesy Bacon Bowl Guy

Thank goodness the NBA lockout is over, now Erik Spoelstra can finally quit his job selling Cheesy Bacon Bowls at KFC.

Okay, now that I got that joke out of my system we can move on to the real purpose of this post, and future posts like it. Are You My Daddy? is obviously a joke from "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood," but also a bit Tom Joyner and J. Anthony Brown used to do on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. I was going to wait until 2012 to introduce it, but I'm so excited about the lockout being over, I figured what the hell?

So with all that being said, the KFC Cheesy Bacon Bowl Guy wants to ask Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, are you my daddy? The eyes, the nose, the teeth, the chin, the skin color, yeah, Erik you better gon'head and take responsibility for this one.