November 26, 2011

The NBA Lockout Is OVER!

Thank God! I was getting tired of acting like I didn't care about the NBA. True story: I was so bored today I watched a hockey game! Yes, sad ain't it?

Well that's a thing of the past now as the owners and players have come to a tentative agreement deal that would possibly start the season on Christmas Day. It would be a 66 game season in total (I can hear the asterisk talk already if the Heat win the championship) and training camp would open December 9th. That is if the deal goes through, which we know isn't a guarantee. Either way, I'm fucking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see who gained the most weight during the lockout! Baron Davis? Zach Randolph? Andrew Bynum? Even though we know it won't happen, wouldn't it be hilarious if it was Kevin Durant? Damn, I'm so happy right now!

Oh yeah, what happens to Lamar Odom now? I think I remember seeing something about him signing with that Turkish team Allen Iverson played for. Does this mean he doesn't have to go? If not, on a scale from 1 to this guy, how thrilled is Khole Kardashian right now? Then again, all the NBA hoochies are feeling like this guy right now too. Good times to be had all around.

Thank you Deshawn Stevenson for calling out Billy Hunter and essentially helping to jumpstart talks again. You're still a bum, but I appreciated your words.

SOURCE