November 05, 2011

Why???: Ken Dahl - Both Of U


Tell me why buddy looks exactly like the oldest son on Duckman? Don't lie, if the creators of Duckman came out and said Ajax was based on a young Ken Dahl, you'd be like "Okay, yeah, that makes sense."

Let's get back to the real purpose of this post though: people taking advantage of retarded people.

I don't think I'm going out on much of a limb here by saying Ken Dahl is retarded, I mean, just look at the Down's in his eyes. (There's a reason he resembles Ajax, and it's not because they're both chunky.) And much like William Hung and 50 Tyson before him, people are taking advantage of, and laughing at this guy's mental limitations. Dude probably doesn't even know what homosexuality is, but they got him up there in some Lady Gaga glasses and a Rhythm Nation outfit talking about fucking men. The shit is sad.

Matter of fact, I can't even go on. I'm ending the post here and just hoping his caretakers realize the error of their ways.