December 21, 2009

R.I.P. Brittany Murphy

U.S. actress Brittany Murphy waves as she arrives at the Sydney premiere of the movie "Happy Feet" at Fox Studios in Sydney in this December 10, 2006 file photo. Murphy, who starred in such films as "Just Married" and "Uptown Girls" but saw her fortunes fade in recent years, died on December 20, 2009 after going into cardiac arrest, the Los Angeles Times reported. She was 32.
I'm sure everyone has heard what happened to Brittany by now, but its still sad and I wanted to pay my respect. Its gonna be a bit weird the next time "Clueless" comes on cable (yes, I watch it every time it does, eff you), or when I'm watching "8 Mile" and wanna laugh when Brittany oddly licks her palm during the sex scene. Its just sad.

Something sounds a little fishy about this whole story because, as I said when Pimp C died, 32 year-old people don't just die of natural causes. Something happened. I'm not saying she was murdered, but something just isn't right. R.I.P. Brittany.