February 04, 2012

New England Releases Tiquan Underwood On Super Bowl Eve

Is it too late to change my pick to the Giants? I mean, this is no Barret Robbins situation, but this can't be good karma heading into the biggest game of the year.

How do you let a guy shave the team's logo in his head, fly to Indy, participate in Media Day, and hang out for all weeks only to cut him on Super Bowl Eve?! I almost forget what a fucked up nigga William Belichick is, but this was a great reminder.

This reminds me of when the Banks got invited to be on Oprah and let Will fly out before telling him he wasn't going to be on the show with them. I think that in itself is enough to bestow Tiquan with the nickname Fresh Prince, what do you think? My thoughts exactly.

Bow Tiquan Underwood, rise Fresh Prince of the waiver wire.

SOURCE