February 06, 2012

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Sasha Del Valle

And just like that, it's time fore Day 6 of the SGGP Real Nigga Sextape Release Celebration! Before we begin, I must apologize. Waaaay back in August of 2010 a put out a search for the name of the chick who graced the cover of Mark Anthony's book "Queen Bee." Shortly thereafter, I found out her name was Sasha Del Valle and I told you guys I had pics for you "later on."

Later on never came in August of 2010, but it's here in February of 2012. Enjoy Sasha Del Valle!

Something went crazy with my website when I uploaded the pictures, so I had to re-do it from another host. Here's a link to the gallery.



Related:
Day 5: Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Alexis Lugo
Day 4: Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Jasmin Cadavid
Day 3: Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Elisha Jade Pt. 2
Day 2: Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Elisha Jade Pt. 1
Day 1: Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Gloria Govan