February 04, 2012

NFL Winners & Losers: Super Bowl XLVI

On this week's podcast we talk about Hugh Douglas's thick neck, Peyton Manning's next team, why Jim Irsay is a fuck nigga, Super Bowl XLVI, the retirement of Jada Fire, Cory Gunz going to jail, smoke detectors, Chick fil-A, and AskMen.com's shitty Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.


I went back and forth on this constantly since both of these teams backed into the biggest game in the world a couple weeks ago. The Giants have all the confidence in the world right now, and they probably should. They beat this team when they were 18-0, they beat this team earlier this season, they beat the best team in the league at home in round 2, they beat one of the best defenses in the league in the Championship Round. I just can't think of one reason the Giants shouldn't win this game...which is why I'm picking the Patriots.

I've been wrong plenty times before, but I just feel like they Pats are about to right the wrong of Super Bowl 42 and pull this one out. I don't know how they're gonna beat New York's defense and I don't know how they're gonna stop New York's offense, but in the end, I think Thomas and William will hoist their 4th Lombardi Trophy. Patriots winners, Giants losers.

This Week: 0-1 (.000)
Playoff Record: 7-4 (.636)
Overall Record: 164-103 (.614)
Last Week: 2-0 (1.000)
Regular Season Record: 157-99 (.613)