December 13, 2012

"The Heat" Trailer


I could've sworn I wrote something about Spoken Reasons being in this movie with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, but when I searched through my archives, I found nothing. Oh well, as you can see, Spoken plays a starring role in this new film called "The Heat," which hits theaters April 5th.

Now I could be mistaken, but I believe this is the biggest look a YouTuber has had in a movie ever. I know Shane Dawson starred in that movie "Smiley" earlier this year, but that was an independent movie and "The Heat is going to be a wide release. I can't think of any others, but regardless, this is huge for YouTubers everywhere! Shout out to Spoken Reasons!

Oh yeah, Bill Burr is in this movie also, so if I wasn't going to see if for Spoke, I definitely was going to for Burr.