February 07, 2011

Christina Aguilera Fucks Up The National Anthem


I know I couldn't be the only person who didn't notice Christina fucked up the lyrics until after the fact. Even though I didn't have any money on it, I was more concerned with timing how long she would hold the word "brave" at the end.

What I did notice was that she did a poor job of singing the anthem overall. She was trying waaaaay too hard, and she over sang a bunch of parts. Other than the fact she held "brave" for about 10 seconds, that was the big them I noticed initially until I hit Twitter.

Hmmm, what are the chances she fucked up because she knew someone she knew had money on how long she'd hold brave, and she got all up in her head about it and confused? It's a possibility, if you ask me.

Oh well, even thought E! is reporting Christina was "visibly upset" and immediately left Dallas, I'm still looking forward to the SNL skit, and all the other parodies that are sure to follow.