February 21, 2011

Random News Shit: Borderline Irrelevant Edition

1) Yung L.A. Dropped From Grand Hustle; Gets Duck Tattoo On His Face
Sigh. Where should I begin? You know what? I'm not even gonna begin. I'm just gonna let this shit die. I've already given this loser too much attention and that's clearly what he's looking for. Either that, or this is a cry for help, which is also a possibility. Who cares though, it's just Yung L.A.

2) Consequence Explains His Issue With Pusha T's My God
I like Cons, but he's really reaching here. This kinda remains me of when Vanilla Ice was trying to explain how Ice Ice Baby was different from Queen's Under Pressure back in the early 90s. It isn't a perfect comparison overall, but the pettiness is the same.

If you haven't heard My God, check it out below. The part Cons is talking about comes at the end of the 2nd verse.



Here's what I think is going on: Kanye wasn't putting much effort into Consequence's career, all the while he was bringing in new artists like Pusha and CyHi, Cons got jealous and dipped, and now he's pissed off Kanye didn't stop him from leaving so he's acting out. Either that or he got dropped and doesn't know how to deal with it. Either way, at least he didn't get a duck tattooed on his face.

3) Young Jeezy In The Studio Working With...Justin Bieber
I like Justin Bieber, but come the FUCK on Jeezy, are you really this desperate? I know TM103 keeps getting pushed back, but gotdamn nigga. Go sit in the corner homie, you're on timeout.

4) Ja Rule Working On Reality Show
Ja, just go do your time and come home. We don't want a new album and we don't want to watch your TV show. Just give up dude, it's over and it's never coming back. Ever.

EVER!