February 23, 2011

Eminem - Things Get Worse (feat. B.o.B)

In this photo provided by PepsiCo, an Eminem puppet likeness is shown. Eminem is partnering with Brisk ice tea in a Super Bowl ad spot to debut on Sunday during the first quarter of the big game.
I haven't been posting much new music lately and there's a good reason for that: I haven't been listening to any of it. Now, if that has got you hyped for an awesome collabo, think again. I actually accidentally stumbled upon this song in my email a little while ago and didn't to give it a whirl. Its a throwaway from a recent Eminem album, but it definitely wasn't Recovery. Just check it out and you'll figure it out.


Figure the album out? I'm sure you did. This record is definitely cold...and not in the hot way (if that makes any sense). Matter of fact, I'm not sure why I'm posting it other than because this is FiyahMuZik.com and I hardly ever post music anymore. Give me a few weeks to catch up with everything and we'll try again.