February 07, 2011

Lowkey Riez - Facedown (Prod. by Cardo)

Facedown
Posting these other niggas shit is getting people's whole website shut down, so I'll just post some hot shit from somebody I know. Besides, fucking Stacy Dash is on the artwork! How could I resist? Lets do this:


The first time I heard this song I thought "Fuck, that intro was long as shit." Now I hear it and I feel like it could've been even longer. This is a nice, smooth cut that could quite possibly get you some pussy if played in the right setting. It's like a Plies record minus the extra ignorant, off beat lyrics and too loud vocals. Yeah, pretty much every element but that whole Plies thing that always seems to ruins his girl songs.

Well regardless, I know it's getting Riez some pussy, and at the end of the day, what more could I guy ask for? Exactly. Good job playa!