February 06, 2011

Random News Shit: Hip-Hop Headlines Edition

MANCHESTER, TN - JUNE 10: Wale performs during the 2010 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival - Day 1 on June 10, 2010 in Manchester, Tennessee.
1) Wale Signs To Maybach Music Group
Looks like Wale is pulling a LeBron and taking his talents to South Beach to be on Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group. (Damn, that joke is fucked out now. I'm putting the world on notice right now, let that be the last time anybody does a "taking his talents to South Beach" joke. Thank you.) Good for Wale, looks like he's gonna get to drop that second album after all.

2) Big Boi 6 Tracks Deep Into New Album
When I first heard this I got excited... then I remembered how long it took for Sir Lucious Left Foot to come out and I got depressed. Welp hopefully we get this new one by 2013.

(Side note: What the hell is Andre doing??)

3) Funkmaster Flex Arrested & Released
That chick's story sounds kinda fishy, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do a parody of this infamous Funk Flex video of him talking about R. Kelly. I'm seriously considering it. Seriously.