February 19, 2011

INN: Lady - Yankin


Isn't this the same hoodrat that rapped over Goonette last year? How did we let her release more music after that? Damn we're fuckin' up!

Anyway, excuse me, your pussy be yankin? What does that even mean? Is it even safe? Should I wear 2 condoms? Is your basicness contagious?

This song and video are just all types of awful. I'm glad Plies was able to find his ig'nant ass female equivalent (I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote this coon ass shit), but that's terrible news for us and our ears. This song/video even surpasses a L.A.M.E. Award nomination. This shit is waaaaay worse than lame. I mean, drinking Four Lokos out of champagne glasses with bags over Flaming Hot Cheetos Fries on the table? Does is get any more basic than that? The basic bar has been risen as far as I'm concerned.

The only saving grace were the fine ass bitches in the video, but even that couldn't get me to click on play again.