December 18, 2011

Ladies Of Broward County - All-Star Female Cypher


I absolutely loved this shit! Who knew there were 5 women within my very own county with such lyrical talent? I'm almost convinced we outsourced for some of them. You just don't know how shocked I am by how good this was.

You know what's sad though? There could never be an male version of this because 1 in every 3 guys down here wants to be a rapper and a whole gang of niggas would feel slighted if they weren't invited (Oh shit, that rhymed! Maybe I should be in it too!). Either way, I'm not positive there are 5 guys down here that could outshine a few of these ladies.

If you want to hit up Ms. Jones, here's her Twitter (this is the right one, @msjones954 no longer exists) Facebook and YouTube channel. If you want to get at Ms. NeNe, you can tweet her @THEREALMSNENE, add her on Facebook or subscribe to her on YouTube. For Marcy Malone, you can also hit her on Twitter @iamMarcyMalone, Facebook (apparently there's high school equivalent to my middle school, and she went to it), or YouTube. For the lovely Italia Blaq, there's Twitter @ItaliaBlaq (though I'm disappointed she has 4 locations listed, none of which are in Broward) and YouTube. Last, but not least, you can get at Stichiz on Twitter @Stichiz or YouTube.

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, it's time for some Nonsensical Awards!
Best Verse: Stichiz
Runner-up: Italia Blaq

All of the girls were nice, but these 2 were nice as fuck! Stichiz though? That bitch is a murderer!

Best Titties: Ms. NeNe
Runner-up: Ms. Jones


Close race, I loved what Ms. Jones brought to the table, but Ms. NeNe's were just a tad bit juicer looking... if that makes any sense. Oh well, it doesn't have to, these are the Nonsensical Awards!

Cutest: Italia Blaq
Runner-up: Ms. NeNe

Don't get me wrong, I'd smash all 5 of them because they're all attractive, but these 2 girls have the most stunningly beautiful faces.

Best Piercing: Ms. Jones
Runner-up: Ms. Jones

Of course Ms. Jones has the tongue piercing, but after studying all the girls, I've come to the conclusion that she's the most likely candidate to have either her nipples or clit pierced as well. Or both.

I would clue you into the methods I use to determine this, but then I'd have to kill you... or prove it... and I can't.

Worst Fashion Accessory: Ms. NeNe's feather earrings
Runner-up: Marcy Malone's lense-less glasses

I had to bring back NeNe's verse because those feather earrings were just so damn distracting. And of course glasses that lack glass are always wack.

I actually had a couple more Nonsensical Awards, but in the interest of not undoing all the good I did by posting and praising this video, I'll just stop.