December 03, 2011

The Misadventures of AWKWARD Black Girl


My buddy Tye tweeted out a link to episode 11 of The Misadventures of AWKWARD Black Girl the other day and, as usual, I opened it and it remained in my tabs. Then all of a sudden I decided to watch it today, and it was fucking great! So great that I decided to go back and watch every single episode, and any and every clip I could involving the show. The writing is awesome, the characters are awesome, the whole damn series is awesome. Do yourself a favor and watch this shit, you won't regret it. Here are all of the episodes:













And that's all of them. Man, if this doesn't get me in CeCe's pants, I don't know what else will. Wait, did I type that out loud? Fuck!

Okay, that was my failed attempt at being awkward (though I really would love to get into CeCe's pants).

Anyway, isn't this show just as great as I told you it would be, if not greater? I told you! Muhfucka, I told you! J, CeCe, Darius, what's not to love? Well, besides episode 10. (Sorry, I still love the show, but the work scenes were too unrealistic for this extremely realistic show.) Oh, and the lack of Young Real Nigga music used. Other than that though, what's not to love? Exactly.