December 07, 2011

STFU Award: Young Jeezy

This is only the third STFU Award given out in 2011 and that is just unacceptable. I vow to hand out more in 2012 (maybe even via video).

Anyway, what the fuck is Young Jeezy talking about? He used Pres. Obama's immense popularity to make a hit in 2008, and now he thinks he's owed something? Nigga please! I mean, it's okay for someone to capitalize off someone else's popularity, but it begins to take a turn for the lame when that person starts to feel entitled as if he's at all responsible for the popular person's popularity. Young Jeezy is as responsible for Barack Obama being president as I am for Bed Intruder having 94 million views. Yeah, my viewership helped, but it barely accounts for a fraction of its success. (Side note: No I will not be making any video asking Antoine Dodson to give me what I'm owed.)

And besides all that, did Jeezy not see all the grief those racists Republicans gave Barack when Michelle invited Common to the White House? What does he think would happen if the self-proclaimed Snowman, who still raps about moving "yams" and "chickens," got invited? Fox News might explode.

Young Jeezy, shut the fuck up!