December 11, 2011

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: LaStarya Calls It Quits

Sad day for SGGP posts far and wide as LaStarya has announced via Facebook she's quitting the business of getting naked for the public's pleasure. Something about her turning 30, blah, blah, blah, just check it out for yourself:

If I could delete every photo and video of me dancing,and posing somewhat next to nude,i would but you know what.... I can't and don't want to, it's a part of my journey in life, to travel meet new people become very much eye opening to the world, making my streets knowledge somewhat up to whats the world like .you may say how is that ) coming from small place like gray,la not very much to do lol, i been to just about all states plus out of U.S..Stop and think where have you been other then 1 are 2 places.. Older people say to enjoy life while you can, so i guess i can say i did..In 5 months i be 30 yeah lol i know 30.. To start dancing ,and modeling april of 2005 at 24 is a late start but hey i left my 9 to 5 of 2 jobs that i still can do and have under my belt if I have to. So when i say im done with lime light im really am So done. Hey i have much love for all those who say they are fans, now your no longer fan, but now a friend on Facebook . So No I'm not doing any shoots are hosting.. No its not because i have a man in my life are trying to be goodie good .Just want blend in with you all.. (hey it maybe a little hard cause of my back side but I think it can work.) Changing to more of a wonderful person to be able to feel free as I age.. And change dose not happen over nite it takes time. So Feel free to unfriend are stay as a friend cause Booty shaking Queen Ms.LaStarya is Out Now it only LaStarya.... As a everyday person.... Sending only hugs cause kisses are for my boo. :-)

I don't know about you, but I blame Ray Edwards. Whatever, let's send one of the legends off with a bang!