December 13, 2011

Mystikal - Original (feat. Birdman & Lil Wayne)

As if it wasn't taking him long enough to drop his first post-prison album, Mystikal has officially signed with Cash Money Records. Mystikal on Cash Money, how wild does that sounds? If you would've told 13 year-old me Mystikal would end up on Cash Money one day, I would've said you were a fucking crazy. Then again, if you told 13 year-old me Mystikal would leave No Limit, rise to the top of the game, and then go on to spend the majority of the 2000s in prison, I would've killed myself. (Yeah, 13 year-old me was the biggest Mystikal fan in the world.)

Anyway, fuck all that, let's get into this new record!


I can't lie, this shit is pretty tough. Dope beat, dope lyrics, and they only let Birdman be on the chorus. That's a win if you ask me. The only thing that would've made this better is if Mannie Fresh produced it.