May 29, 2010

Can You Spoof A Comedy??



Judging by this trailer of "The 41 Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall & Felt Superbad About It" the answer is an emphatic FUCK NO!

I really can't believe somebody put money up to have this money made. I wouldn't care if it was Bill Gates who put the money up and it only cost $100,000 to make, this would still be a bad investment. I mean, what did they even want to accomplish?? To make a comedy out of a comedy?? ITS ALREADY A COMEDY! I guess I could see if the movies they were attempting to spoof weren't funny, but they were...all of them. You aren't gonna make any of those movies any funnier than they already are, so what's the point??

Whatever, that trailer couldn't get any less funny, so if anybody thinks it'd be a good idea to spoof comedies in the future, just find a knife and run into it chest first.