May 29, 2010

Kat Stacks SLAPPED!


I've never felt less sorry for a woman who got hands put on them by a man in my life. This was more of an inevitability than anything else. Come to think of it, I should've got with some friends and made a bet on how long it'd take for her to be physically assaulted. It actually took longer than I would've thought. Oh well, missed opportunity.

Anyway, this is what that bitch gets. And shame on anybody trying to defend her over this shit. She's purposely trying to ruin people's lives and careers, and now I'm supposed to have sympathy for the bitch?? Fuck that.

Now, would I have slapped her?? No. But am I offended and appalled that someone else did?? Nope! She got what she had coming as far as I'm concerned. Don't give people a reason to want to attack you and guess what?? THEY WON'T ATTACK YOU!

Unfortunately she won't learn her lesson and might become the new Yung Berg.