May 24, 2010

Drake - Unforgettable (feat. Young Jeezy)

Thank Drake Later...or whenever his album drops
Wow, its looking more and more likely Drake's album will indeed be released by Young Money/Cash Money. First he dropped 2 singles and 2 videos, then we got the album cover, last week we got the official tracklisting, and now we have a random leak. *Tear.*


This track could've used a bit more Drake. I mean, it says its Drake's song, and the tracklisting says its gonna be on Drake's album, but I hear more Jeezy than Drake. Or at best it was dead even. Don't get me wrong, the song is still hot, I'm just gonna need another Drake verse, or bridge, or something. We waited all this time to hear Drake, not featured artists.

Let's get the "Un-" thing going with this bonus Un-Thinkable remix.


Drake ripped this to pieces! See, this is the kind of track I don't mind hearing just one verse on, not on his own shit.