May 05, 2010

This Week In Flops 5/4/10

Man, this has got to be the biggest, least buzz-worthy week in a looooong time. I wouldn't be surprised if none of these albums sold more than 60,000. Oh well, lets move forward.

Trina - Amazin'
First up is Trina's 5th solo album, Amazin'. That track with Diddy had a little buzz a few months back, but the most we've heard about Trina since then is when that weird video with a couple of her nudes leaked online. That's definitely not a good sign. I think Trina will land somewhere in between 30-60k.

Toni Braxton - Pulse
I'm not really sure what to expect from this project, so I'm gonna guess somewhere in between 20-40k first week.

Bone Thugs - Uni5
I'm not even positive of Bones' status or how many members are even in the group anymore, but the the album is still called "Uni5," so I guess we'll hear from all of them. This record has absolutely 0 buzz going so I'm guessing in the 15-35k range.

8Ball & MJG
8Ball & MJG have never really gotten the respect they deserve, and unfortunately they probably still won't. Not much, if any, money was put into their project again, so again it will flop, and that's a damn shame. I'm guessing somewhere in the 8-20k range.