May 25, 2010

OhGinelle - Searching/Tight Up Skirt Video


Let's just get right to it: this video is amazing! How many unsigned artists do you know have video of this quality out?? Not even the rappers with regular jobs who sell drugs and spend all their money to impress others have video this good. This shit is visually sound.

And with that being said, I'm gonna stop there to avoid saying anything overtly critical. I'll save my vitriol for loser rappers who have major label backing and big budgets that still make retarded decisions.

(Side note: that still shot at 3:58 was the SHIT!)

(Side side note: I should've been cast as Horny Dude With Cell Phone At Pump #1 Guy! First off, I would've had a better phone. I mean flip phones in 2010?? Not a good look for adults. But secondly, I would've made the character memorable because I would've had one hand in my pants as a openly snapped cell phone pics with the other. Would've been classic lol. Oh well, maybe next time.)