May 29, 2010

Idiocrary 101: 50 Cent Loses Weight For Movie Role

Cracky 50
What in the fuck is wrong with 50 Cent?? Why would you do this to yourself?? Obviously I know its for the "Things Fall Apart" movie blah blah blah, but guess what?? 50 Cent is rich! It's not like he had to do this. Hell, he doesn't even have to rap anymore, let alone act, so why take it to this extreme??

Look, I understand rappers want to be actors, and that's all fine and dandy, but to take it this far is just idiotic. All the roles where he could play a character at his normal weight were taken?? And yeah, he wrote the screenplay, but still, c'mon son! Its not like he's about to win an Oscar or something. And what happens if/when the movie flops??

I don't know, I just don't get it. I must say I do applaud his dedication, but this is extreme and unhealthy (remember he lost a bunch of weight in 2008 as well and regained it). I mean the nigga looks like he's about to die any second in these pics.

(Side note: I hope 50 doesn't plan to manufacture anymore beefs if he does decide to record music again some day. He's never gonna live this down. Ever.)