October 08, 2011

Lil Wayne Public Service Announcement

Allow me to borrow a question generally reserved for the moments after watching a Lil B video: What in the fuck is wrong with this nigga? If he wasn't rich, we'd definitely say the nigga was crazy, right?

Now, I'm not gonna pretend like I sat and watched the whole thing, or hell, even half of it (I'm sorry, I had to turn the shit off when the nigga started pulling down his pants and exposing his crotch area), but from what I saw it didn't seem like it was going anywhere. He said he wanted to sip sizzurp and get tattoos because people he looked up to did it but told kids they should not do it for those reasons, or something along those lines. I don't know, the nigga just wasn't making any sense, so that's all I came away with.

In other news, who knew Boo from Boo & Gotti was still alive before this video? I wonder where Gotti is? Then again, I couldn't pick Gotti out of a one-man line-up, so he could pass by me daily and I wouldn't know. Either way, I still wonder what happened to him.