October 22, 2011

Y.O.W.P.R.: Iggy Azalea - Pu$$y

Surprise, surprise, I found more white people rapping! This time it's Australian female rapper Iggy Azalea. Check out the video for her song Pu$$y:


Weird video, but Iggy's lil Australian ass can get pipe! Oh yeah, and she's not a bad rapper either. Hmm, I think I like Iggy Azalea. Check out another one of her video while I think more about if I like her or I like her like her.


Yeah, it's confirmed, I definitely like her like her. She's like a talented version of Kreayshawn, that I'd also like to fuck. (Then again, I guess that effectively makes her nothing like Kreayshawn, so scratch that comparison.) Hopefully her horrendous 15 minutes of fame (which ended up being more about her bummy homegirl using the N-word than about her shitty music) doesn't negatively effect Iggy's chance at blowing me up because all I need is a few more pics like the one below to put her in Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant. Who knows, maybe about that she can crack my All-White Girls list? The skies the limit for this chick.