October 18, 2011

T.I. - Here Ye, Hear Ye (feat. Pharrell)

Time to take a step away from the controversy and get back to the music with a newbie from T.I. and Pharrell.


Fucking nice! And you know what? T.I. didn't totally murder Pharrell either, P held his own. Regardless, this shit is dope.

Anyway, check out the 2 album titles Tip is kicking around for the new album (that hopefully he'll be free when it's released):

"The first of two album titles I'm debating is Kill the King because in all that I've gone through I've observed how people respond to my circumstances, and I always wonder 'Why y'all coming at me like this?' But I thought, 'How do you expect them to act?'" he explains. "Life is a game of chess and the object is to kill the king. If you anoint yourself king, you have made yourself a target. The second one is self-explanatory – Trouble." via RollingStone.com

I say just go with Kill The King.


Here's the official artwork for Here Ye, Here Ye. Apparently Pharrell has changed his name to Sk8brd, but like Mos Def and The Game before him, he will always be known as Pharrell on FiyahMuZik.com.