October 26, 2011

Random News Shit: Comedy Edition


Wow, I didn't even know this was an award, but apparently the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts has been giving it out since 1998. (Who knew?) I'm not sure who's won the award in the past, but congrats to Will, he fucking deserves it.

I'm not sure of the severity of the stroke, but from everything I've read, it sounds pretty damn bad. I mean, there's no such thing as a good stroke, but you know what I'm trying to say. This sucks and I hope Patrice pulls through.

As the article says, you can send well-wishes to him at loveforpatrice@gmail.com.

3) NBC Buys Jim Gaffigan's Sitcom
I'm still ticked NBA didn't pick up Adam Carolla's sitcom, but if this Jim Gaffigan project makes it to air, it just might make up for it. Gaffigan is funny as fuck, so fingers crossed for him.

4) Workaholics Renewed For A Third Season
Of course Workaholics is helped out a lot by the Tosh.0 lead in, but it's actually a pretty funny show. At first I used to just half watch, but now I'm in. Check it out for yourself if you haven't, I'm telling you, it's good.