October 23, 2011

Webbie Wants To Beat Up Terrence J


Webbie was recently banned from 106 & Park (for reasons that still aren't quite clear) and now he wants to fight Terrence J. And as we all know, it always makes perfect sense to get on camera and detail your crime before you do it.

Now, I'm no expert on TV procedure, but does Terrence even have enough power to get someone banned from 106 & Park? I mean, he's a big part of the show, but he's no Oprah, so I doubt he's the one calling the shots behind the scenes.

You know what I think? I think Webbie has been getting high on something much stronger (and whiter) than weed. How else do you explain his weird behavior recently (I know y'all haven't forgotten about this shit)? Hmm, maybe we can get him in the house for the next Celebrity Rehab?