October 17, 2011

Random News Shit: Post-Week 6 NFL Headlines

(I know you liked what I did above combined the Jims. Real nigga shit right there.)

Hey, I didn't know Bill Simmons coached the Detroit Lions (and had a tempter)! I guess the whole Grantland thing was just a cover up.

Anyway, I hate to call these guys idiots because they have the 49ers and Lions 5-1, but both Jim and Bill were in the wrong here. If I was forced to take sides at dickpoint (sorry, "at gunshot" is too cliche and I'd personally be far more afraid to be money shot), I'd say Simmons was more wrong because he didn't have to go after Harbaugh after the slap on the back. Yeah, it was kind of hard, but it's not that serious.

As far as neither guy being fined goes, I guess I understand why the NFL wouldn't fine either of them. I'm sure they're saving their paper so they can dole out more retarded fines to it's players.

2) Rams Acquire Brandon Lloyd For Scraps
All Denver was asking for was a 6th round pick for their best player? Why in the hell did it take so long for a Brandon Lloyd trade to happen? Someone should've taken them up on that offer Thursday when they first announced he was on the block. Oh well, at least the Pats didn't get him.

3) Sam Bradford Has A High Ankle Sprain
Thank goodness, it's about time my Cowboys got an easy game. Not to say we couldn't beat the Rams easily if Bradford was playing, but I much rather this.

Well this sure sucks dick. Good thing we have the Bradford-less Rams coming to town this week.

5) David Garrard To Have Back Surgery
Well what the hell was he waiting for? It's been a month and a half since he loss his job and now he's gonna have back surgery? What the fuck has he been doing these past 6 weeks that he couldn't have had the surgery as soon as he got cut? Niggas, boy I tell ya.