October 18, 2011

Nicki Minaj (Unfunny) Public Service Announcement


If you ever needed a reason why comedy isn't for everybody, look no further. I mean, fuck, you would think she collaborated with Dormtainment to do this Lil Wayne parody by the overwhelming unfunniness of it. And most egregiously, she didn't even pull down her pants! The whole reason I (and hopefully many others) turned off the Wayne PSA was because the nigga started pulling down his pants, and what did we get from Nicki? Nothing. A big ass shiny plate of nothing. I now know how Def Jam felt after they signed Shyne.

So let's recap: not only did this "parody" not contain one morsel of comedy, but there was also no Nicki nudity. Fuck! I guess I should be more pissed off at myself for watching the whole thing than anything else, but fuck that, I'm deflecting the blame. Nicki Minaj is hot, thus she doesn't have to be funny, so I'm sending a big "screw you" out on the cameraman and uploader for even putting this out there to be seen. Screw you, cameraman and uploader!