May 03, 2011

Joe Budden - Ordinary Love Shit Pt. 3 (Closure)

OLS3
Besides nude pics from a few choice women, Ordinary Love Shit Pt. 3 dropping was probably the best gift I could get. And it's here. Happy birthday, me!


All I can say is got-fuckin'-DAMN! I might just be gassed up off the sick, sick shit that I just heard, but bar for bar, I don't think anybody is lyrically iller than Joe Budden when it comes to tracks like this. Hell, he might be the lyrically illest doing it right now overall, but on tracks like this that have depth, ain't nobody seeing him. NOBODY!

As far as Esther goes, of course, this is just one side of the story, BUT it's a damn convincing side. Joey should go into politics because I'm completely convince she ain't shit. I mean, damn, any ounce of boner inducing quality she had has now been killed off on some Osama shit. She might need to call up Kobe or Mike Vick's PR team to come back from this one (either that, or she could call up Chris Brown's PR team and learn the best way to throw a chair through Joe's window and storm down the street shirtless). Shit!

Joey needs to leave these extra fine ass women alone and get himself a nice, average girl that will hold him down like Jim Jones. Let's be honest, only like 2% of 9's and 10's turn out to be wife material. Joe needs to just snatch up a 7 and call it a life.