May 28, 2011

STFU Award: Ric Bucher

Bucher
Before Game 5 of the Heat-Bulls series, your man Ric Bucher was on with Dan LeBatard and Stugotz and said he'd take Derrick Rose over LeBron James if given the choice. What would he have to say after Game 5? Check it out:


I'm not gonna lie, if I was Dan or Stugotz, I would've hung up on Ric's bitch ass around the 9:50 mark when he said disrespected my show for the 2nd or 3rd time by saying he didn't ask to be on the show. Yeah, you might not have asked to be on the show, but you agreed to do it and you knew the type of questioning you'd face from Dan and Stu, so why start acting like a bitch about it? I don't hold any grudges against any national media members who hate the Heat (Bill Simmons, Charles Barkley, etc.), but I lost a lot of respect for Ric Bucher after his last 2 appearances on the LeBatard Show. And I know my respect doesn't mean shit to him at the end of the day, but fuck it, he sounded like a salty, bitter bitch who was dead wrong and refuses to admit it.

Derrick Rose played bad, end of story. Ric Bucher and everyone else can say whatever they want about the rest of the Bulls playing bad and them needing a shooting guard, but that doesn't remove the fact that Derrick Rose played bad. He missed 19 and 20 shots in Games 4 and 5 respectively, and closed the series shooting 35% from the field. But it's the rest of the Bulls's fault they lost? Give me a fucking break. LeBron did better than that last year when everyone said he quit against Boston, and he didn't get nearly the amount of support Rose got.

Oh, and I like how Bucher blames the Heat's defense like it was somehow an unfair advantage and they were supposed to let Rose drive to the hoop freely. Nigga please. Ric Bucher, SHUT THE FUCK UP!